13th-16th Board of Management Committee 2016
This year, Mr. David Nguy was officially inaugurated as the 13th Chairperson of the Hostel Management Committee in a handover ceremony with Mrs. Chou Ma.
The Indochinese Aged Care Services held its annual inauguration dinner on the 25th of November 2016 at the Golden Palace Seafood Restaurant in Cabramatta.
Trustees, VIP Guests & friends of the Hostel were welcomed by MC Ricky Tang. The guests of honour, Councilor Frank Carbone, Mayor of Fairfield City Council, The Hon. Nick Lalich, Member for Cabramatta, Mr. Chris Hayes, Federal Member for Fowler,The Hon. Ernest Wong, Member of the NSW Legislative Council and Dr. Peter Wong, Hostel Chief Adviser stood as official witnesses of the hand-over.
Outgoing members of the 12th Management Committee were also presented with commemorative plaques as a token of gratitude for their service to the Hostel.
Throughout the night, lucky draw took place to help entertain the guests. We witnessed a few of our lucky winners accepting their prize.
The event finished successfully.
Board of Committee
- Role of the Board of Management
- 13th-16th Board of Management Committee 2016
- 9th-12th Board of Management Committee 2012-2016
- 5th-8th Board of Management Committee 2009-2011
- 1st-4th Board of Management Committee 2004-2008
- Board of Management Committee For Construction