New Visiting Arrangement at Indochinese Aged Care Services
Dear all family members,
We would like to inform all family members that our visitor arrangements have been adjusted in line with the NSW health directions and Industry Code for Visiting Aged Care Homes.
The new requirements are listed here to minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19 to our beloved residents.
- Only fully vaccinated for both Flu and COVID visitor can visit. Please be aware all visitors must have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine (as least 14 days prior to their visit). Please bring along the Vaccination Certificate or the Apps showing fully your vaccination status for both Flu and COVID to our staff each visit.
- Visits must be booked ahead of time via Reception so that we can manage everyone’s requests safely and discuss any specific needs for you or your loved one. Please contact Reception from Monday to Friday between 9AM-4PM for advanced booking.
- Visiting schedule: Monday to Sunday
- Visiting hour: between 11AM – 4PM
- Visiting time: maximum 2 hours
- Maximum two visitors per resident per day.
- All visitors to enter through Main Entrance for Screening and QR code scanning, as well to complete the Declaration Form.
- All visitors must wear surgical mask, compliant with social distancing 1.5 m from each other and maintain good hand hygiene at all time.
- All visitors must go straight to the resident’s room and remain inside the room during the visit, please press the buzzer and wait for assistance if necessary.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter if they have any symptoms of COVID-19, close or casual contacts of COVID-19 cases or returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
Meanwhile, face time and video calls will be continued as usual.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you soon and thanking your understanding and cooperation.
Indochinese Aged Care Services
Links to all information on COVID-19
- Guidelines for Infection Prevention and Control for Residential Care Facilities
- Guidelines for Outbreaks in Residential Care Facilities
- Information about routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community
- Information for families and residents on restricted visits to residential aged care facilities
- Information for older Australians about COVID-19
- Outbreak management in residential aged care
- Restrictions on entry into and visitors to aged care facilities: Flu vaccine requirement
- When to use personal protective equipment in aged care
- COVID-19 management flow chart
- COVID-19 – Frequently asked questions