Latest advice to residential aged care facilities from NSW Health Department
Dear resident family and friends,
According to advice from NSW Health, only two visitors are allowed per resident per day.
Visitors must wear face mask within the facility.
Visitors from the Northern Area of the Northern Beaches, City of Wollongong, Cumberland City Council or the Canterbury Ward of Canterbury Bankstown Council are EXCLUDED from visiting
Staff and visitors who are house hold with a person who is currently self isolating, close contact of COVID-19 people, been to latest COVID-19 locations in NSW, have fever or symptoms of COVID-19 are also EXCLUDED.
Visiting hours are 10 am to 2 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday by appointments only, except in the event of emergency.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Links to all information on COVID-19
- Guidelines for Infection Prevention and Control for Residential Care Facilities
- Guidelines for Outbreaks in Residential Care Facilities
- Information about routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community
- Information for families and residents on restricted visits to residential aged care facilities
- Information for older Australians about COVID-19
- Outbreak management in residential aged care
- Restrictions on entry into and visitors to aged care facilities: Flu vaccine requirement
- When to use personal protective equipment in aged care
- COVID-19 management flow chart
- COVID-19 – Frequently asked questions