Vacancy: Kitchen Hand
Casual/ Part- time
What you’ll need:
- Worked as kitchen hand or chef position in aged care or similar
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Good communication skills
- Speak Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese you can speak one of them or speak both of them) and English
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunities, Work Health & Safety and Infection Control Standards and Regulations
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development
- honest and hardworking, optimistic, and open minded
- Responsible for food safe, food receive, food store, food preparation and food temperature control
- Efficiently ensure the correct operation of the kitchen.
- National Police check (within the last 12 months).
- Sufficient vaccination evidence or medical practitioner approved exemption, as per our current vaccination policy requirements, such as annual influenza and Covid-19 vaccinations.
Please send resume to [email protected]
And cc resume to [email protected]